Compare Listings

Thriving Acupuncture & Herbal Clinic

0, Undisclosed, Undisclosed, WA 00000
$999,000

Description

This Clinic is full of patients. Approx. 60% of the income comes from acupuncture and the other 40% comes from herbs. There is room for growth, just by adding additional staff. This clinic is currently being run by a husband and wife team, both providing services. The perfect buyer could be someone out of school wanting to buy an established practice that is turn-key, or large acupuncture practice that wants an additional thriving practice to umbrella with their brand. They are preferred providers for most insurances, well respected in their community, and lots of repeats clients from referrals and word of mouth. This is an EXCELLENT Opportunity!

0,Undisclosed, Undisclosed, WA  00000

Business Characteristics

Operating Hours:
Days Open: 
Year Established: 2013
Parking Available: 
Seating: 

Business Terms

All Cash: Yes
Seller Terms: No

Business Financial

Operating Information: Unknown
Operating Income: 1034097
Operating Expense: 477791
Net Profit: 556306
Owner Salary Included in Expenses: No
Number of Owners:
Reason for Selling: 

  • Address: 0, Undisclosed, Undisclosed, WA 00000
  • City: Undisclosed
  • State/county: WA
  • Zip/Postal Code: 00000
  • Country: United States

Detail

Updated on May 18, 2022 at 5:02 pm

  • Property ID: 645372
  • Price: $999,000.00/For Sale
  • Property Type: Service
  • Property Status: Available

Contact info

Windermere Commercial
Windermere Commercial
360-676-5900

Enquire about this property